The teeth whitening process involves removing stains and color changes that damage the brightness of your teeth. This process acts as a lifesaver for yellowing teeth due to excessive smoking or consumption of caffeine.
Benefits of the Teeth Whitening Process
Teeth whitening are included in the category of cosmetic dentistry. It helps:
1. Increase self-confidence, whether at social gatherings or business meetings. This increased confidence enhances personal and professional life. You can find the dentist for teeth whitening in Honolulu from various online sources.
2. Eliminating stains that have formed for years, including those caused by high consumption of caffeine, sweets or alcoholic beverages.
3. Looks attractive and pleases others.
4. Eliminating the effects of smoking on teeth. Even though your teeth can turn yellow from smoking, this process can help you regain your glowing white teeth.
Image Source: Google
5. Keep your teeth and smile as shining as celebrities do.
Teeth Whitening Process
The teeth whitening process involves the application of hydrogen peroxide to teeth that change color or turn yellow. The higher the concentration of peroxide agents, the stronger the whitening effect on the teeth.
Why is Tooth Bleaching Performed by a Dentist?
Cheap bleach chemicals that are sold freely at your local pharmacy contain low concentrations of peroxide agents. Therefore, these chemicals need to be applied for several hours every day for several days to get real results.
The steps that the dentist follows to bleach the power are:
1. Apply a protective coat to your gums.
2. Apply gel bleaching to your teeth.
3. Use laser or ultraviolet light to increase gel strength.
4. Remove the gel layer after a few hours to find lighter teeth with several colors.